Call for Participation Ends April 12
There are just a few days left to share your spark with the community. We will be closing the session submission window this Sunday night. If you have already submitted your sessions, rest assured we are processing them and will begin voting on them soon. If you haven’t, block part of your day off to give yourself time to submit your sessions.
As a reminder, we are looking for topics in the following general tracks:
- Design — Sessions focused on UI/UX design principals, tools, and techniques.
- Developer — Sessions for software developers, testers, architects, or project managers.
- Internet of Things — Sessions around the network of physical objects or embedded “things”.
- IT Professional — Sessions for server, database, or network administrators.
- Startup — Sessions around founding a technology startup or running a technology company.
- STEM — Sessions for K-12 students interested in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Panel Discussion — Discussions that you will be organizing to discuss one of the tracks above.
The deadline for submitting sessions is Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 24:00 EDT. Speaker selection will be announced toward the end of April, before tickets go on sale. To learn more about becoming a speaker at the 2015 Spark Conference, please visit www.sparkconf.org/session.