The Enterprise Developers Guild in Charlotte, the Greater Charleston .NET User Group, the Columbia Enterprise Developers Guild, the Greenville-Spartanburg Enterprise Developers Guild and the Triad Developers Guild have joined with Microsoft and Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC) Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) to present the 11th MSDN Code Camp to be held in Charlotte. Please join me and fellow developers and code enthusiasts on Saturday, May 14, 2011, at the CPCC Levine Campus in Matthews, NC.
Get in-depth exposure to exciting new developer technologies. Sessions will range from presentations, to hands on labs, to informal “chalk talks”. We will have a mix of speakers including Microsoft MVPs, authors, and most importantly, local developers just like you! And thanks to the generosity of our contributors, we will be able to provide breakfast, lunch, snacks, and lots of swag.
Carolina Code Camp is an all day training event featuring world class lab facilities provided by Central Piedmont Community College. This event is priceless – no admission fee is required. If code camps are new to you, ask a friend who has attended one. Great speakers along with great hands on labs and lunch with over 250 of your closest friends…think of it as a “geek fest”. You’ll return to the office with cutting-edge insights and expertise that will make life easier for you (and everyone else) at work. Need we say more?
- BI – Techniques used in spotting, digging-out, and analyzing business data. (PowerPivot)
- Cloud – Early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas. (Azure; AWS)
- Data – All about getting data. (SQL Server; Entity Framework; ORD; NoSQL)
- Day Job – .NET topics to enhance performance on your day job.
- Hands On Labs – Hands on labs designed to get you quickly up and running on a topic.
- Phone – Phone labs, presentations and interactive sessions.
- SharePoint – SharePoint labs and development topics.
- Silverlight/WPF – Topics around the declarative markup language XAML. (WPF/Silverlight; MVVM; LightSwitch; Frameworks like Prism, Caliburn, MVVM Light)
- Visual Studio – A mix of topics too numerous to track and too good to miss all with a focus on the code! (PowerShell; Coded UI)
- Web – ASP.NET and other important web topics. (MVC; WebMatrix; Razor; jQuery; HTML5)
Call For Speakers
The call for speakers is open! If you have expertise on a topic above and think other people in the community will be interested, register as a speaker now.
So mark your calendar and come join me on Saturday, May 14, at the CPCC Levine Campus for the Carolina Code Camp. Please go to codecamp.developersguild.org to learn more.